The Electronics Guild starts with an instructional session followed by general discussion of related topics and work on projects.
This meetup is open to everyone. There is no charge to attend.
Donations are welcome. https://squareup.com/market/tampahackerspace
This week, Justin Handville will show off some features of KiCad 5.1 for the purpose of hobbyist PCB layout.
* Creating new components from a datasheet.
* Creating PCB footprints or selecting existing PCB footprints.
* Schematic Capture.
* Design Rule Verification.
* Layout for a simple 2-layer PCB.
* How to submit files to a board house to order a PCB.
Reflow Oven Demonstration
Bench Business / Call for Volunteers
Homebrew Computer 2019 Project