Schedule of Events
Monday, February 27th – 6pm-9pm
Kick-off Event (RSVP here)
Tuesday, Feb. 28th – Friday, March 3rd
• Remote Hacking
• Live support from the GM team available from 6pm-9pm each day
Saturday, March 4th – 9am-6pm
• • Vehicles onsite all day for project testing
• Hack Day & Presentations at The Tampa Hackerspace
• 9am – Check-in & Breakfast
• 10am – Welcome & Hacking
• 1pm – Lunch
• 4pm – Final Pitches
• Celebrations & Libations to follow!
Tampa is one of three cities chosen nationwide for this event. Grand prize will be a trip to General Motors in Detroit. Prizes will be awarded for top local projects.
To officially register as a participant in the hackathon, please complete the registration at https://goo.gl/forms/2qioVgQcedOPXiry1 .
We’re pleased to announce our local sponsors!