Join us for our monthly meet and tweak meetup. Our resident experts will be on hand for guidance and to help you get your bird in the air. We will have limited use of the hackerspace’s resources, but there is PLENTY to offer! Soldering stations, workbench tables and tools will be available for use. Resources such as 3D printers, CNC machines and laser engravers are off limits to non members. Please ask the Organizer for more information.
This event is free for THS members and $10 for non-members. The member price is for paid members of Tampa Hackerspace. Information on becoming a paid member can be found on our website (http://tampahackerspace.com/membership).
Payment is expected within 24 hours of your RSVP. If a non-member hasn’t paid by then, they will shifted to the wait list to make room for other students. Pay for the class at our Square Marketplace (https://squareup.com/market/tampahackerspace/item/multi-rotor-class-mr-mr).
During this event, please keep in mind the following rules:
1. NO PROPELLERS!!! Please uninstall ALL propellers from your motors. We don’t want an accidental spin up and risk hurting someone!
2. Please charge LiPos before you come. We want to limit the risk of any fire hazards.
4. Come ready to learn and if you are knowledgeable in a particular area, speak up! Others can benefit from it!
5. Bring some basic tools to work on your craft with. You may not need to bring everything off your bench, but do only bring the tools suited for what you are trying to accomplish. We are always willing to share if you forget something, but please be respectful of other Pilots property!
6. While I welcome everyone to come, and understand extenuating circumstances, please please please RSVP, even if you THINK you may go. If you are unable to attend for any reason, change your RSVP status BEFORE the event. Refunds are available up to 24 hours before the event starts. No shows will not be refunded.