Thank you for your interest in joining Tampa Hackerspace! You can purchase your membership subscription here.
The membership application is your key to successfully joining. As a completely volunteer run organization, we want to be sure new members have some understanding about the organization. It’s not just a bunch of tools in a workshop.
Once you setup your membership payments, new members will also complete the following steps:
- Wait for and read the welcome email (sent within 24 hours).
- Watch an orientation presentation.
- Complete a brief quiz to ensure they understood the presentation.
- Accept the invitation to our slack team.
- Conduct a security walk-through with one of our board members.
- Receive an access badge which will be activated within 24 hours of receipt.
Once you have paid, bring your application, a copy of a government issued photo ID showing a local address, and your completed release forms to firstname.lastname@example.org to a Tuesday evening Open Make or Members’ Meeting. We’ll do our best to help you get started.
There is no additional charge for children under age 18 living in your household. Minors must be accompanied by an adult member at all times.